Day one of my UX Blog


Hello,
This is my UX blog. I will post Tips, Tricks and UX Guides. My target is to share one Article Per Week. UX For Mobile, Smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, WebApp.

What you can find:
1. UX for Beginners
2. UX Tools
3. UX Methods on
4. UX Inspirations
5. Animation and Design

I will try to not bullshit and focus on real samples, real work and proof that there is a big difference between ux book, articles and reality,

I want to make some UX IN PRACTICE COURSE at the end. No theory just practice on real project. I will try to make project from beginning, step by step, method by method and show how I do it.

I'm not the best writer so please stay calm. I promise I will try to provide the best content that I can. Start this journey with me and I think you can improve your skills.

Follow me on facebook, subscribe to newsletter and fallow me on blogger.
See you next time.

Comments